Kalamazoo Air Museum Outing
July 8 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join Adam & Aaron at the Kalamazoo air museum on Saturday July 8th. The museum is open from 9am-5pm (EST) so we lose an hour going and gain it coming back.
- This is a group in event in 4EL so we can probably take up to 2 more adults and 1-2 kids depending on weight.
- This is weather dependent so if the weather is not cooperating we will reschedule. Rain out date TBD
- Flight cost will be split and discussed before hand
- No need for a rental car, the admission prices (paid when you get there) from their website are: Adults $15.50 | Seniors 60+ yrs = $12.50 | Children 5-18 yrs $14.50 | Children 0-4 yrs = FREE
- We will plan to leave LL10 at 7:30am to get up there by 8:30am (CST) which is 9:30 EST. Plan your breakfast accordingly. We will plan to stay until 5:00 EST then fly back with maybe a dinner stop somewhere in between.
- There are many things to see and do here. Bi-plane rides are available from 10am-5pm daily. Click here for more details and to reserve a spot.
- We suggest you read the air zoo's website to see if there are "extracurricular activities" that you want to do.
- This is a very kid-friendly place with an entire area for kids to explore
Contact Aaron or Adam directly to reserve your spot. If you want to fly separately please book a plane now and let us know.
- Adam Kerasotes
- Aaron Barclay